|Feature:||Corrosion Protection, high strength|
|Use:||Protect pallet rack post|
|Weight Capacity:||suit for 80-100mm upright|
Upright guards are engineered to provide employers in public and private capacities across the board with a safer and more user-friendly workplace by supplying protection and minimizing physical hazards.
Our standard post protectors and column guards protect the front columns of your pallet rack from forklift damage, which can significantly increase the chance of rack failure.
• Post protectors come in standard heights of 4”, 12”, 18” & 24”
• Manufactured of 3/16” thick steel
• Traditional bolt to the floor design
• Standard column protectors are designed to fit around a 3-1/2″ wide footplate and will NOT fit around uprights with enlarged footplates
• Includes standard safety yellow powder coat paint finish
• We stock special column guards designed for uprights with enlarged seismic foot plates
• We offer special notched post protectors to protect pallet racks with beam levels inches off the floor
• Special Notes Please let us know if your pallet rack’s beam level is inches off the floor, or if your uprights have enlarged footplates for that may affect whether or not the post protector works on your rack